The Company operates to the highest quality standards by providing a professional ship management service in a cost-effective manner, in order to meet the agreed requirements of its customers as well as fulfill its responsibilities towards its employees, the environment and the public at large.
Senior management is committed to establish and implement for the offices and the vessels a Management System that is adequately maintained and that continuously satisfies the requirements of IMO& ISM Code as applicable and all other statutory requirements and international legislation. Additionally, senior management will strive for quality excellence through:
- Meeting customer expectations as defined in charter-parties and management agreements;
- Investing in long-term customer relations based on trust and mutual concern over society’s welfare and development;
- Ensuring the timely and in-depth processing and resolving of any customer complaints;
- Coordinating the identification of representative clients and their valued opinion;
- Developing and implementing documented and controlled processes; Improving continuously its Management System and operational responsiveness;
- Establishing and pursuing reasonable and measurable objectives and performance targets;
- Developing employee quality orientation through effective training.
Health Safety and Environment
Alpha Marine Shipping maintains the highest health, safety and environmental protection standards throughout its organization. By monitoring and measuring its performance and setting up of measurable objectives with key performance indicators on Quality, Health, safety and environmental issues, AMSS Cameroon ensures the policy of the company to:
- Take care of health and safety of its employees and other persons onboard
- Protect the environment
- Maintain quality standards
- Avoid damaging properties
- Serve and fulfil the demand of clients
To achieve these objectives, we provide the necessary resources, qualified personnel, identify specific tasks and responsibilities and co-ordinate all these tasks as required and laid down in the Company safety management manual.